I’m excited to share the news that our book The New Digital Scholar: Exploring and Enriching the Research and Writing Practices of NextGen Students has earned the Silver Independent Publishers Award (IPPY) in its category, Education (Comment/Theory).
Tag Archives | New Digital Scholar
Randall and I are so pleased to have worked with John Bryans, Amy Reeve, Brandi Scardilli, and all the good folks at Information Today, Inc. on The New Digital Scholar: Exploring and Enriching the Research and Writing Practices of NextGen Students. We are excited to be bringing a new audience, writing teachers and administrators, to ITI. We think connections between librarians and writing teachers and administrators are crucial to the success of NextGen students. The book fleshes out some approaches to those connections. We hope it is the beginning of increased dialogue between professionals from writing studies and library and information science. Continue Reading →
- Review of The Cybrarian’s Web June 11, 2015
- The Scintillatin’ Cybrarian April 22, 2015
- The Day the Data Scientist Came To Town April 6, 2015
- Praise the book and pass the kohlrabi March 24, 2015
- Big Data Librarians Have Landed January 27, 2015
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...