Library Mashups has been a huge success and has touched so many of you, and now it’s time to start thinking about the second edition! In 2014 Information Today Inc. will be publishing the second edition of Library Mashups entitled More Library Mashups. This edition will have new stories from some of the authors you have come to know from the first edition as well as some new examples. Continue Reading →
You are here: Home › More Library Mashups
Tag Archives | More Library Mashups
- So long, it’s been good to know you May 13, 2016
- Author Michael Gruenberg at Computers in Libraries 2016 April 6, 2016
- Planning to Retouch, Repair or Manipulate Digital Images? March 28, 2016
- She never forgot it was ours February 23, 2016
- Wishing You Peace and Happiness December 16, 2015
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Bharath Parthasarathy: It was nice knowing you, John! Good luck and i wis...
- David Hoffman: So good, John!!! Keep calm and carry on. --Dave Ho...
- Supharb Oonyorn: Something that is very valuable. Preserved for as ...
- Nazarii Ornat: here Happy New Year...
- Purniti Gulati: Big Data Librarians Have Landed Book name in inter...