Library Mashups has been a huge success and has touched so many of you, and now it’s time to start thinking about the second edition! In 2014 Information Today Inc. will be publishing the second edition of Library Mashups entitled More Library Mashups. This edition will have new stories from some of the authors you have come to know from the first edition as well as some new examples. Continue Reading →
You are here: Home > library mashups
Tag Archives | library mashups
Library Mashups fans might be interested in the latest APIs from Pearson:
- Penguin Classics API includes works by Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, and the Brontë sisters – enabling developers to build new apps from the work of renowned authors
- dkimages API makes the professional collection of over 90,000 images accessible for developers to search, browse and purchase for inclusion in apps
- A Monumental Personal Archiving Project December 10, 2013
- Eleven Questions to Ask About the Future of Your Library December 6, 2013
- The Genesis of ‘Personal Archiving: Preserving Our Digital Heritage’ November 27, 2013
- An Important Lesson to Be Learned From The Internet Archive Fire November 25, 2013
- Making the Transition from One Library Position to Another November 21, 2013
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...
- Elizabeth Burns: Thanks for the blog birthday wishes!...
- John B. Bryans: Hi Bonnie -- can't believe we haven't gotten tha...
- Bonnie Cohen Lafazan: John B. Bryans I Pm's my address a while again an...