Here is the last interview from Internet Librarian 2014 featuring David Lee King, author of Face2Face: Using Facebook, Twitter, and Other Social Media Tools to Create Great Customer Connections.
Tag Archives | internet librarian 2013
I’m back with another on-the-spot interview with one of our ITI authors at Internet Librarian 2013. This time it’s Ruth Kneale, author of You Don’t Look Like a Librarian: Shattering Stereotypes and Creating Positive New Images in the Internet Age.
In this interview with John Bryans, Ruth discusses how some librarian stereotypes are fading away, but we still have a way to go on how librarians are portrayed in movies and popular culture.
So things have been a little slow here on the Books Blog. We are in full conference mode here at ITI, but that doesn’t mean we should be lax on posting content for the blog…. But I digress.
- Ed-Tech Book Deserves to Be Widely Read April 18, 2014
- Michael L. Gruenberg Talks About What Inspired Him to Write “Buying and Selling Information” April 17, 2014
- This is nitty-gritty stuff — and it’s really cool! March 28, 2014
- Index it Right! Volume 3 is Here! February 18, 2014
- Information Today Holiday Sale–Save 40% on Select ITI Titles! December 20, 2013
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012