The third installment in ASI’s popular “Index It Right!” series offers a range of current and practical coverage—from ebook indexing, taxonomy construction, and meta-tagging to indexing in niche areas such as literary criticism, science, and math.
Tag Archives | information today inc
Now that I’m finished attending Book Expo America, SLA and ALA, I can get back to my overflowing email in-box and the many unanswered messages on my voice mail. But before I dive back into my pile of work, I wanted you to know about a new book that we have published and is on the shelves. It’s called Global Mobile: Applications and Innovations for the Worldwide Mobile Ecosystem and it’s edited by Peter A. Bruck and Madanmohan Rao. In this unique and timely book, Bruck and Rao bring together an extraordinary cast of thought leaders and practitioners as they survey mobile technology and its impacts on human life, work, and society.
- Index it Right! Volume 3 is Here! February 18, 2014
- Information Today Holiday Sale–Save 40% on Select ITI Titles! December 20, 2013
- A Monumental Personal Archiving Project December 10, 2013
- Eleven Questions to Ask About the Future of Your Library December 6, 2013
- The Genesis of ‘Personal Archiving: Preserving Our Digital Heritage’ November 27, 2013
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012