I could not be more excited or honored than to have worked with editors Les Lloyd and Gabriel Barreneche on Educational Technology for the Global Village, coming soon from ITI. Thanks to a number of outstanding contributors who shared their knowledge and experience, this relatively slim 200-page book succeeds brilliantly in informing and inspiring us in regard to how technology can and is being used to uplift resource-deficient schools and communities all over the world.
You are here: Home › Gabriel Barreneche
Tag Archives | Gabriel Barreneche
- Review of The Cybrarian’s Web June 11, 2015
- The Scintillatin’ Cybrarian April 22, 2015
- The Day the Data Scientist Came To Town April 6, 2015
- Praise the book and pass the kohlrabi March 24, 2015
- Big Data Librarians Have Landed January 27, 2015
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...