I could not be more excited or honored than to have worked with editors Les Lloyd and Gabriel Barreneche on Educational Technology for the Global Village, coming soon from ITI. Thanks to a number of outstanding contributors who shared their knowledge and experience, this relatively slim 200-page book succeeds brilliantly in informing and inspiring us in regard to how technology can and is being used to uplift resource-deficient schools and communities all over the world.
You are here: Home › Educational Technology for the Global Village
Tag Archives | Educational Technology for the Global Village
- So long, it’s been good to know you May 13, 2016
- Author Michael Gruenberg at Computers in Libraries 2016 April 6, 2016
- Planning to Retouch, Repair or Manipulate Digital Images? March 28, 2016
- She never forgot it was ours February 23, 2016
- Wishing You Peace and Happiness December 16, 2015
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Bharath Parthasarathy: It was nice knowing you, John! Good luck and i wis...
- David Hoffman: So good, John!!! Keep calm and carry on. --Dave Ho...
- Supharb Oonyorn: Something that is very valuable. Preserved for as ...
- Nazarii Ornat: here Happy New Year...
- Purniti Gulati: Big Data Librarians Have Landed Book name in inter...