In honor of her 20 years of being in the trenches, Kathy provides 20 reasons why you should subscribe to MLS on her blog. She’s even offering a special rate for personal subscriptions at$69.95 for one year. That’s 30% off the regular price!
“ET/GV” includes a number of practical, insightful articles on various gizmos (like iPads) that can make a difference, but for me what makes it crazy good–and important reading for a wide swath of engaged adults–are the real stories (can we please not call them case studies?) of teachers who are inspiring their students to help […]
Michael Gruenberg talks about what inspired him to write his book, Buying and Selling Information: A Guide for Information Professionals and Salespeople to Build Mutual Success.
We just put out a news release on Mike Gruenberg’s new ITI book, Buying and Selling Information. It’s the first time I can recall our ever working with an author on the vendor side of the information equation. And it’ll be the last. (Just kidding, Mike — I really do want to hear about your novel.) … but […]
- Information Today book takes top honors! November 13, 2014
- Nicole Engard Rocks the Mashup October 27, 2014
- The NEXT Digital Scholar has arrived July 28, 2014
- The New Digital Scholar is an Award Winner! May 19, 2014
- 20 Years of Work on Marketing Library Services [MLS] May 9, 2014
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...