To all our friends, everywhere around the world … to those we know and those we hope to meet … we send warm thoughts and wishes for the holiday season and throughout the New Year!
Here is an excellent review of The Cybrarian’s Web that ran in the Caribbean Library Journal. Key point: This text provides an interesting beginner’s guide for practical applications of Web 2.0 tools in libraries and it allows the reader to discover a vast amount of resources that are unknown and can be important for libraries in this technology driven […]
I am always giddy as a schoolgirl when a new Information Today book debuts, and never more so than when the author is the remarkable Cheryl Ann Peltier-Davis — the “scintillatin’ cybrarian” of the post title. Those of you who know Cheryl are aware of her seemingly boundless enthusiasm for social media tools and apps that can be used […]
I had the great pleasure last Tuesday of seeing one of ITI’s newest authors, Amy Affelt–she of The Accidental Data Scientist fame–when she came to New Jersey at the invitation of NJ SLA to receive the Alice Rankin Award and give a talk (they call it a “lecture”) on the topic of emerging tech trends and the role of librarians. […]
- So long, it’s been good to know you May 13, 2016
- Author Michael Gruenberg at Computers in Libraries 2016 April 6, 2016
- Planning to Retouch, Repair or Manipulate Digital Images? March 28, 2016
- She never forgot it was ours February 23, 2016
- Wishing You Peace and Happiness December 16, 2015
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Supharb Oonyorn: Something that is very valuable. Preserved for as ...
- Nazarii Ornat: here Happy New Year...
- Purniti Gulati: Big Data Librarians Have Landed Book name in inter...
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...