As systems librarians, it’s important that we keep up with any tech issues and trends that effect our libraries, and I of course feel that open source is one of the biggies right now.
I’m finishing up my last minute preparations before I leave for Internet Librarian 2012.
“Panetta Warns of Dire Threat of Cyberattack on U.S.” That was the headline in The New York Times on October 11, 2012. In Web of Deceit: Misinformation and Manipulation in the Age of Social Media, Deb Liptak documents decades of cyberwarfare and explains the technologies behind it. Working with her on her chapter during the summer […]
- Ed-Tech Book Deserves to Be Widely Read April 18, 2014
- Michael L. Gruenberg Talks About What Inspired Him to Write “Buying and Selling Information” April 17, 2014
- This is nitty-gritty stuff — and it’s really cool! March 28, 2014
- Index it Right! Volume 3 is Here! February 18, 2014
- Information Today Holiday Sale–Save 40% on Select ITI Titles! December 20, 2013
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012