Thesauri have been a primary dimension of the research and development interests of experts in information retrieval, online searching, user interface design, knowledge organization in general, indexing and abstracting, cataloguing and classification, and information search behavior studies.
I was looking for a way to automatically post my Delicious bookmarks to my blog and my friend John LeMasney asked me if I had tried IFTTT yet.
As systems librarians, it’s important that we keep up with any tech issues and trends that effect our libraries, and I of course feel that open source is one of the biggies right now.
- Eleven Questions to Ask About the Future of Your Library December 6, 2013
- The Genesis of ‘Personal Archiving: Preserving Our Digital Heritage’ November 27, 2013
- An Important Lesson to Be Learned From The Internet Archive Fire November 25, 2013
- Making the Transition from One Library Position to Another November 21, 2013
- Obtaining a Librarian Job After a Long Hiatus November 19, 2013
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...
- Elizabeth Burns: Thanks for the blog birthday wishes!...
- John B. Bryans: Hi Bonnie -- can't believe we haven't gotten tha...
- Bonnie Cohen Lafazan: John B. Bryans I Pm's my address a while again an...