Library Mashups fans might be interested in the latest APIs from Pearson: Penguin Classics API includes works by Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, and the Brontë sisters – enabling developers to build new apps from the work of renowned authors dkimages API makes the professional collection of over 90,000 images accessible for developers to search, browse […]
The idea behind meaningful gamification is to use game design elements to help a participant discover a personal connection to a real-world setting.
Greetings! I’m Scott Nicholson, author of Everyone Plays at the Library: Creating Great Gaming Experiences for All Ages, and an associate professor at the School of Information Studies at Syracuse University. During the 2011-2012 academic year, I was on sabbatical as a visiting professor at MIT, where I worked with the GAMBIT game lab. When […]
If your library is running on a content management system such as WordPress or Drupal, changing the appearance of your site has gotten increasingly easy over the past few years. Your entire site’s appearance can change by installing a new theme.
- Information Today book takes top honors! November 13, 2014
- Nicole Engard Rocks the Mashup October 27, 2014
- The NEXT Digital Scholar has arrived July 28, 2014
- The New Digital Scholar is an Award Winner! May 19, 2014
- 20 Years of Work on Marketing Library Services [MLS] May 9, 2014
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...