Library Mashups has been a huge success and has touched so many of you, and now it’s time to start thinking about the second edition!
ITI has just published the 4th edition of Ran Hock’s terrific book, The Extreme Searcher’s Internet Handbook: A Guide for the Serious Searcher. Publication of Ran’s handbook is always a cause for celebration around here–in part because “the Extreme Searcher” is one of our favorite people, but also because the book always gives us a […]
Today I’d like to introduce myself and how I became a true crime writer: I’m Jayne Hitchcock and back in 1996, when the Internet was in its infancy, I got involved in a cyberstalking situation, where I was the victim. Because of what was happening with me, I co-founded Working to Halt Online Abuse and Maryland, […]
Library Mashups fans might be interested in the latest APIs from Pearson: Penguin Classics API includes works by Charles Dickens, Oscar Wilde, and the Brontë sisters – enabling developers to build new apps from the work of renowned authors dkimages API makes the professional collection of over 90,000 images accessible for developers to search, browse […]
- For KM That Works, Start With Strategy January 20, 2015
- The Drunk, the Keys, and the Streetlamp January 14, 2015
- Published and Trending: More Library Mashups! January 6, 2015
- Information Today book takes top honors! November 13, 2014
- Nicole Engard Rocks the Mashup October 27, 2014
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...