With my previous time spent working in a public library setting was I anxious to begin ties with the public library in the town my middle school is located when I began as a school librarian. I quickly discovered the public library that our middle school students would use had a teen librarian.
I work in a K–8 district and we see our students attend a consolidated high school district. As I began work in my middle school four years ago, I was eager to see where my students would end up. I contacted the high school library and was able to set up a time to go […]
This was it. My first official job as a school librarian. After years as a Young Adult librarian in a busy Chicago suburb public library district, the time spent going back to school to redirect my professional focus toward students and teachers had been fulfilled.
- Author Michael Gruenberg at Computers in Libraries 2016 April 6, 2016
- Planning to Retouch, Repair or Manipulate Digital Images? March 28, 2016
- She never forgot it was ours February 23, 2016
- Wishing You Peace and Happiness December 16, 2015
- Review of The Cybrarian’s Web June 11, 2015
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Nazarii Ornat: here Happy New Year...
- Purniti Gulati: Big Data Librarians Have Landed Book name in inter...
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...