I’ve always loved the idea behind Info Today’s “Accidental” series of books: They’re written to fill in those annoying gaps between what you were taught in library school and what you actually have to do in your job
For too long, the typical interaction between college librarians and writing instructors has been limited to the one-shot library introduction session, a brief encounter in which a librarian would introduce scholarly databases and other resources to new college students enrolled in their first-year writing course.
- The Day the Data Scientist Came To Town April 6, 2015
- Praise the book and pass the kohlrabi March 24, 2015
- Big Data Librarians Have Landed January 27, 2015
- For KM That Works, Start With Strategy January 20, 2015
- The Drunk, the Keys, and the Streetlamp January 14, 2015
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...