At least half of Pop Goes the Library: Using Pop Culture to Connect With Your Whole Community is related to programming.
Let’s be honest: it’s kind of amazing to think Pop Goes the Library: Using Pop Culture to Connect with Your Whole Community was published in 2008. 2008! And now it’s 2013.
I’ve always loved the idea behind Info Today’s “Accidental” series of books: They’re written to fill in those annoying gaps between what you were taught in library school and what you actually have to do in your job
- Wishing You Peace and Happiness December 16, 2015
- Review of The Cybrarian’s Web June 11, 2015
- The Scintillatin’ Cybrarian April 22, 2015
- The Day the Data Scientist Came To Town April 6, 2015
- Praise the book and pass the kohlrabi March 24, 2015
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Purniti Gulati: Big Data Librarians Have Landed Book name in inter...
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...