- Information Today, Inc. (ITI) reserves the right to remove comments for reasons that violate these guidelines. Persons who continue to disregard guidelines will no longer be allowed to comment.
- Anything deemed offensive by the blog moderators will be deleted.
- Adult, sexually explicit, violent, profane, or hateful text and material will not be tolerated.
- Negativity, complaints, or inflammatory comments of any kind are not in the spirit of our blog.
- Harassment of posters or other commenters will not be tolerated.
- Commenters may link to third-party websites, but ITI claims no responsibility for the information contained on these sites.
- ITI reserves the right to delete, change, or discontinue any aspect of the blog at any time.
You are here: Home › Comment Guidelines
- The NEXT Digital Scholar has arrived July 28, 2014
- The New Digital Scholar is an Award Winner! May 19, 2014
- 20 Years of Work on Marketing Library Services [MLS] May 9, 2014
- Ed-Tech Book Deserves to Be Widely Read April 18, 2014
- Michael L. Gruenberg Talks About What Inspired Him to Write “Buying and Selling Information” April 17, 2014
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...