- Information Today, Inc. (ITI) reserves the right to remove comments for reasons that violate these guidelines. Persons who continue to disregard guidelines will no longer be allowed to comment.
- Anything deemed offensive by the blog moderators will be deleted.
- Adult, sexually explicit, violent, profane, or hateful text and material will not be tolerated.
- Negativity, complaints, or inflammatory comments of any kind are not in the spirit of our blog.
- Harassment of posters or other commenters will not be tolerated.
- Commenters may link to third-party websites, but ITI claims no responsibility for the information contained on these sites.
- ITI reserves the right to delete, change, or discontinue any aspect of the blog at any time.
You are here: Home › Comment Guidelines
- So long, it’s been good to know you May 13, 2016
- Author Michael Gruenberg at Computers in Libraries 2016 April 6, 2016
- Planning to Retouch, Repair or Manipulate Digital Images? March 28, 2016
- She never forgot it was ours February 23, 2016
- Wishing You Peace and Happiness December 16, 2015
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Nazarii Ornat: here Happy New Year...
- Purniti Gulati: Big Data Librarians Have Landed Book name in inter...
- Summer Reading Program: Purposeful Fun » Public Libraries Online: […] spice up your program, dig into the idea...
- Babita Singh: hello thanks For Great Post Like This http://qr4...
- Tuithang Dim: i like this site and interesting ...