- Information Today, Inc. (ITI) reserves the right to remove comments for reasons that violate these guidelines. Persons who continue to disregard guidelines will no longer be allowed to comment.
- Anything deemed offensive by the blog moderators will be deleted.
- Adult, sexually explicit, violent, profane, or hateful text and material will not be tolerated.
- Negativity, complaints, or inflammatory comments of any kind are not in the spirit of our blog.
- Harassment of posters or other commenters will not be tolerated.
- Commenters may link to third-party websites, but ITI claims no responsibility for the information contained on these sites.
- ITI reserves the right to delete, change, or discontinue any aspect of the blog at any time.
You are here: Home > Comment Guidelines
- A Monumental Personal Archiving Project December 10, 2013
- Eleven Questions to Ask About the Future of Your Library December 6, 2013
- The Genesis of ‘Personal Archiving: Preserving Our Digital Heritage’ November 27, 2013
- An Important Lesson to Be Learned From The Internet Archive Fire November 25, 2013
- Making the Transition from One Library Position to Another November 21, 2013
- Now in the Pipeline –The New Digital Scholar August 11, 2012
- The Extreme Searcher Rides Again…? January 21, 2013
- The Trouble with QR Codes September 18, 2012
- Marketing in Libraries: Yes, It’s Up to You! December 7, 2012
- Some Interesting Thoughts about Librarians and Blogging August 6, 2012
- Kathy Dempsey: Great segment, you two! You're naturals on camera...
- Debbie McManus: this is great Rob!...
- Elizabeth Burns: Thanks for the blog birthday wishes!...
- John B. Bryans: Hi Bonnie -- can't believe we haven't gotten tha...
- Bonnie Cohen Lafazan: John B. Bryans I Pm's my address a while again an...