ITI wants the very best—the most dedicated, fanatical librarian bloggers and reviewers—to review our books.
Does this mean you?
- Do you blog about issues of interest to libraries and librarians?
- Would you like to read ITI’s latest library-related titles before they’re published?
- Are you ready, willing, and able to help us spread the word about our practical, cutting-edge books for information professionals?
If you answered “YES” to all the above, we’d like to hear from you!
- You sign up for ITI’s Book Reviewer List below.
- We send you pre-publication title information via email.
- If you are interested in reviewing the title, we’ll send you a PDF via DropBox 30 days before publication.
- You publish your review on your blog or website.
- That’s it.
In order to secure approval for your ARC requests, you must own or contribute to a librarian-related blog or at least blog about librarian-related issues on a regular basis.
For more information, contact Rob Colding at 609.654.6266 ext 330 or via email at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!